CRT or Bartram Trail?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

You have the monopoly on uesful information-aren’t monopolies illegal? ;)

Anonymous

The South Kaibab Trail offers the most secataculpr views even a mile below the rim. If you can make it a couple of miles more you will get even better views of the inner gorge. The Bright Angel Trail is a little easier and has good views also. It also has water available a couple of places before Indian Garden if it is still turned on at that time of year. Just remember that it is probably going to take you twice as long to hike out as it took you to hike in so watch the time if you don’t want to drive at night. Have fun!

Anonymous

Chris, even though I am rlleay new to blogging, I took a chance and subscribed to your forum. I am learning new things every day from being a part of this forum. I even met a new friend on the forum. She and I have exchanged information, read each others blogs and written articles on our blogs about the other’s blog and posted them to help both of us increase our readership. Thanks for spreading your knowledge around through the use of your blog and the forum that you are hosting.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, when the Party Tent arrived, there were two metal parts of the frame that were ccerkad. I took pictures and emailed them to the company I bought the canopy from. They contacted Gigatent and in no time at all, GigaTent sent out a brand new frame! No hassles. No questions. They even told me not to bother returning the original frame. I was VERY IMPRESSED with Gigatent’s customer service and because of that, I would never hesitate to buy another product made by GigaTent. I have a Little Guy teardrop camping trailer […] that I use for camping. Before I bought the Party Tent, I used to pull my teardrop trailer next to a 12 x 12 EZ-up canopy so I could exit the trailer and be sheltered. But, that meant that my trailer was subjected to the sun and the rain. With the Party Tent, I can pull the trailer under one side of this HUGE canopy and still have the other side for seating. Yes, it takes more muscle to put this Party Tent up than my 12 x 12 EZ-up but it is worth it. Plus, there are always nice people at campgrounds who will lend a hand if need be. I would highly recommend the Party Tent to anyone owning a teardrop trailer or simply to anyone who camps and needs some shelter (even if you put your tent under it).

Anonymous

Chris, even though I am rellay new to blogging, I took a chance and subscribed to your forum. I am learning new things every day from being a part of this forum. I even met a new friend on the forum. She and I have exchanged information, read each others blogs and written articles on our blogs about the other’s blog and posted them to help both of us increase our readership. Thanks for spreading your knowledge around through the use of your blog and the forum that you are hosting.

Anonymous

Just joeind the rat pack here in Tucson. New at this forum stuff. First joeind RAT in 1996 in England yep I’m a Brit. Will keep and eye on upcoming events.BTW-I would like to get my hands on the club badge so I can add to my ’96 one.My ride is a 1995 Sprint that I shipped with me from the UK.

Anonymous

Which south rim trails would you reecmmond for a nice day hike? We were unable to obtain lodging in the Canyon and will be driving in and out from Williams. We will be there in mid October, and have two full days to hike. We would need to be out by dark as our driver does not like driving at night. Suggestions?

Anonymous

I have just finished rienadg The Book of Deacon series and I loved it. The tale you told was brillant and beyond!!!!!!! PLEASE continue the story!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to know what happens next to Deacon,Myranda and the rest of the heros.Thank youAnnette

Anonymous

One or two to reembmer, that is.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.