CRT or Bartram Trail?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

That’s a mold-berekar. Great thinking!

Anonymous

Posts like this brighten up my day. Thanks for tainkg the time.

Anonymous

Good point. I hadn’t thuhogt about it quite that way. :)

Anonymous

Your story was really informative, tnhaks!

Anonymous

Finllay! This is just what I was looking for.

Anonymous

Hey, that’s powfeurl. Thanks for the news.

Anonymous

Hey, that post laeves me feeling foolish. Kudos to you!

Anonymous

Yup, that’ll do it. You have my aprpecitaion.

Anonymous

Now I feel stpuid. That’s cleared it up for me

Anonymous

It?s really great that people are sihanrg this information.

Anonymous

I really appreciate free, succinct, relbiale data like this.

Anonymous

Never seen a bteter post! ICOCBW

Anonymous

I am happy to find your internet site. Thank you.My gretdmonhar taught me the technique many decades ago and I have some of her gorgeous work. She called it knotting . I play with it and enjoy doing the circular doilies.Recently, having lost my netting needle, I had to order a new one. The people at Lacis were very sweet and helpful but the needles are not the quality they used to be. I see the kits all look the same when I check out the different suppliers so I am assuming they all are manufactured at the same place. Do you know of anyone who makes a better quality netting needle? It would be worth the extra money for sure.I am planning on spending more time on your site digesting everything you have. I love seeing some of the different stitches you use in the doilies. I don’t have any patterns which has never bothered me since I don’t think it is a bad thing that no two of mine are alike. I just want to see more variety, and your site is the best I’ve found so far.I have you bookmarked so I’ll be watching.Thanks so much.Myrna

Anonymous

Myrna,I agree that the netting nedeels are not like they used to be. I recently read about a lovely netting needle and posted about it on my . Just now, when I looked on her blog I could not find the link to where they can be purchased. Let me know if you find one, and I will certainly post if I do. Maybe sometime you can share some photos of the doilies you have made. I like variety and also have a hard time making the same one over and over, but I have also noticed that other people put stitches together in ways I had not considered, so I like to see what others have done.Rita

Anonymous

camping information onilne in this part of the country can be frustrating. This book fills in the gaps for tent campers who need some details on the multitude of camping spots in Georgia, written by someone who had the time to actually visit many of them. This is perfect for busy professionals like myself who often have no idea where to start, and can’t waste a free weekend on a campsite that may be subpar. Molloy fills in the gaps for you with a rubric of important criteria, all from the standpoint of the casual camper who appreciates a quiet, beautiful setting to enjoy. This is information that doesn’t really exist elsewhere, so if you camp in the state of Georgia, it’s an absolutely essential reference. Seasoned campers with their own favorite spots may have slightly less of a use for this book, but even then one might find a gem that had been previously overlooked. This work loses a star because the overall map and legend lacks an easy way to identify which star on the map is which campsite, without thumbing back through the table of contents. This made it slightly harder to see which campsites are in which area at a glance. Overall, a very useful reference. Hint: Take the book along with you camping in your vehicle or duffel bag. Scribble your own notes in the margin regarding the campsite you visited, best places to park, nearest gas station, etc. Make it your own personal reference as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.