Hollius

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How Power Washing Protects Your Property from Damage #19757
    Hollius
    Participant

    Depends on the material. If the paint is good quality, you can wash it with a gentle stream of water. If the paint is old, it can simply come off from the water. Plus, paint needs to be repainted anyway to look good. I’m glad that I found the company https://ubrothersconstruction.com/catalog/siding/item/mastic-ovation and their siding catalog back in the day, and that’s where I chose the option for finishing the house. Siding is easy to wash with water, and overall it’s a super-resistant and durable material.

    in reply to: Best sports betting and casino features in new online platforms #19677
    Hollius
    Participant

    I definitely won’t remember all the details, so if you need specifics, just google it. Basically, cashback gives you back part of what you’ve spent, while rakeback gives you back part of the fees the casino has collected. Depending on the platform, crypto casinos can offer both, along with bonus stuff like roobet referral code. Overall, there’s not much difference between crypto and regular casinos when it comes to bonuses and rewards .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)