YourHikes.com Newsletter

Home Forums Hiking And Backpacking Website News YourHikes.com Newsletter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BirdShooter
    Keymaster

Hi YourHikes members. This is BirdShooter here and it’s been a while since I’ve reached out to you. I don’t write often, but I’ve noticed that our community has been growing and I wanted to take a more active role in making this a cool place to hang out. So you might have noticed some changes to the site over the last few months which include a new YourHikes.com blog, and a video feed on various topics related to hiking and backpacking. You can get regular updates by going to the YourHikes blog and clicking “Post” in the upper right hand corner, or by hitting the “Like” button on the YourHikes Facebook page.

The goal is to provide you with a steady stream of useful information (and not to spam you), so your feedback is always welcome and I promise that I will take it to heart. Thanks for being a member of YourHikes and we especially appreciate the efforts of our Platinum and Gold members who have shared so much to benefit the hiking community. Our intent has always been to give back to those that share the most via our “Enter Hikes, Earn Points, Get Gear” philosophy. So keep on hiking (and sharing) and have a great Holiday.

BirdShooter
    Site Administrator
    YourHikes.com

P.S. If you received an email from me in December and want off the email distribution list please hit the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. If you put me in your “Junk” folder it’s actually worse because I get punished for it via my newsletter application. Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.