Section 2 sandy beach

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

We have canoed section 2 of the river and camped in a nice sandy beach along the river. We had some people on horses come through the campsite so we feel like there must be a trail somewhere to get to this beach. Our canoe is gone now (RIP) and we would love to hike to that sandy beach for a overnight camping trip.

Anyone know what I am talking about and can guide me to it? Thanks in advance!!

Anonymous

test

Anonymous

trying again b/c I can not see my post:

We have canoed section 2 of the river and camped in a nice sandy beach along the river. We had some people on horses come through the campsite so we feel like there must be a trail somewhere to get to this beach. Our canoe is gone now (RIP) and we would love to hike to that sandy beach for a overnight camping trip.

Anonymous

Code:
    trying again b/c I can not see my post:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.