Looking for recommendation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cadavila
    Participant

Hi everyone,

We’re looking to take a group of Scouts to CRT in early October. This will be our first time in the area, although we’ve previously done up to 8-9 mi of backpacking in the AT and Benton MacKaye. Can anyone recommend a moderate 10-12 mi section with campsites? We’re looking to do a point-2-point and shuttling cars. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Got it! Thanks a lot again for hleipng me out!

Anonymous

Thanks guys, I just about lost it looinkg for this.

Anonymous

This atircle achieved exactly what I wanted it to achieve.

Anonymous

It’s great to have your location, but in order to make a menugnifal statement on the map we need a little more than that. You know who you are and what you’re doing but we don’t. There isn’t room on the wee label to explain it so we really need a web link to some information about you and/or your wind project. Thanks!

Anonymous

Task: Display just the first name from the full name which is stored in the fmarot of LastName, FirstName MiddleName(optional) .Solution in PHP: Use of PHP strpos() and substr() functions.The syntax of these functions are:int strrpos ( string $haystack , string $needle [, int $offset] ) returns the position of needle in the haystack string starting from $offset position. Default value of $offset is 0.string substr ( string $string , int $start [, int $length ] ) returns a portion of the stringPHP code:$string= $fullname; // $fullname may have Kennedy, John F or Obama, Barack or $start=strpos($string,’,’)+2; // find the position of ,’ and skip comma & spaceif (strpos($string,’ ,$start)) { // case: there is a space after first name $length=strpos($string,’ ,$start) $start; // get the length of first name} else { // case: no space after first name which means no middle name $length=strlen($string); // definitely greater or equal to length of firstmane}echo substr($string, $start, $length); // displays the first name, John or Barack or

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.