Looking For A Ride Back To My Car

Home Forums Hiking And Backpacking Long Distance Hiking Trails Chattooga River Trail Looking For A Ride Back To My Car

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guests
    Participant

I plan to do the entire 37 mile Chattooga River Trail around December 16 weekend with my 2 dogs and am looking for a ride back to my car. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Seth

Anonymous

Hello,First of all, thank you for sharing Tabbles with us, for no extra fee for home-users.I hope you will read this conmemt, as I haven’t been able to register for your forums.Anyway, In my short time of testing it, and in my loooong search of the ultimate document managing tool for the average home user, I can say I am pretty impressed so far.I like the fact that the tool comes as an overlay to the explorer, because most other options I found either messed with Windows in ways that it didn’t seem to like (inducing crashes), or proved to be way beyond the simple Plug&Play solution that I was looking for.If I want to use Tabbles, it is to manage my growing collection of videos, photos and games. The one thing that Tabbles currently lacks for me to achieve Nirvana in that department is the ability to add pictures to any file that I have tagged, like the cover of an album, and custom information, like a clickable URL (and I stress clickable).This would allow me to manage files as music , composed by Michael Jackson , identify them by the jacket of the album Thriller , and click on the URL of any of the files (Amazon, iTunes, etc.) to share it with my family or colleagues, for example.Another useful feature of this would be for me to identify on the spot what that game mod (ification) is (thanks to an image), trace back the source I got it from, and get an update, if needed. The gamers community would love you for this one.How feasible would this be ? I would even consider buying a license at that time, so useful it would be for me (and I am certain a lot more people too). I will probably end up buying a license anyway, even if you don’t implement that request, but it’s worth asking I hope to hear from you soon.My best regards.

Anonymous

Guys,thanks for the comments! – About the forum: we’re wnkoirg on moving the whole site to WP (from Joomla + Phpbb + mediawiki + WP) and we’re waiting for a guy to deliver a proper wnkoirg template when this will be done, signing in the forum should be easy. We had to move from phpbb as it’s painful to manage, full of spam and every little customization (even cosmetic) takes many hours of work! We know about uservoice, it’s kinda like getsatisfaction (which we’re already using but moving out). The main issue with those is that we’d like to have a community active on different softwares: e.g. all our manuals on our wiki were done by our community.-About the portable: its sounds interesting what you’re doing, please let us know precisely what it is! The issue with sharing on the portable is that the portable can only use one disk at the time (it could be improved but it would take a lot of work and we don’t see it being worth it as not many people use the portable).Thanks,Andrea

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.