Henry Shires Tarptent Squall 2

Home Forums Hiking And Backpacking Gear Used Gear Henry Shires Tarptent Squall 2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Guests

Hows it going guys, I’m trying to sell my Henry Shires Tarptent Squall 2. It comes with extended sewn-in flooring to offer complete protection from bugs (both flying and crawling), wind, rain, and a small amount of snow. Its designed for three season use, and will comfortably accomodate 2 people and gear (w/ use of vestibule). The weight of the tent, including all stakes, included poles, and guylines is 35.0 ounces (just over 2lbs!), with the option of your trekking poles serving as the front tent pole, and thus saving weight. The material is silicone impregnated ripstop nylon is waterproof, but it is recommended that you waterproof the seams before use. For more details, go to http://www.tarptent.com. For those looking for ultralight pack weights and comfort/security, this really is the best option you have out there. The only reason I’m selling it is because I have another Squall 2 that already serves as my main 3 season shelter, and theres no reason to have one just lying around, unused, collecting dust. Last year I used the Squall 2 in Alaska and the Yukon (known for its foul weather and wind) and I was completely satisfied with the tents peformance. Like I said, its never been removed from the stuff sack and will be shipped 100% brand new. With the bathtub floor and extended sewn-in flooring, the Squall 2 retails for $230, but I’ll offer it to anyone interested for around $175, or best offer. If youre interested, email me. Hope to hear from ya, David

Foxtrot
    Participant

would like to buy the Squall 2 but can’t seem to get the email to work directly to Guest. If you can read this can you contact me at 301.938.6561 [my cell].
    Anyone else with a Squall 2?
    Michael [Foxtrot]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.