Earl’s Ford Area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TreeFrog
    Participant

Was hiking around Earl’s Ford area and couldn’t believe how trashed it was last week. Tons of car campers with little to no respect for leave no trace ethics. Really disappointing.

Anonymous

Touchdown! That’s a really cool way of puttnig it!

Anonymous

It?s about time smoneoe wrote about this.

Anonymous

Hi Andi,A great web host is HostGator, check out their Baby Plan . That should work for what you are lonoikg for, and I think its less than 10 bucks a month.Also, they have Forum Software included in the hosting package like phpBB and others for no extra charge.As for the bandwidth and space, its unlimited at HostGator.When you sign up use the coupon code: MARCHMADNESS11 at check to save a few bucks as well.Hope that helps you out.

Anonymous

WHATEVER YOU DO!!! Do not ever, EVER, use justhost.com. They are by far the bigsget scammers around, and they absolutely got me for $ 118! I am now going through all the loops resolve through paypal but what a scam! Worst of all, now I can’t get my domain name I wanted!! Tell everyone you know! Let’s shut these jerks down! 24/7 support my a$ $ ! They have no clue on what’s going on over there, and 90% of the time they don’t even answer the phone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.