Are Asolo Hiking Boots a Better Hiking Boot?

Home Forums Hiking And Backpacking Gear Are Asolo Hiking Boots a Better Hiking Boot?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Guests
    Participant

Are Asolo Hiking Boots a Better Hiking Boot? A review. by Millard Hiner

In one word, yes, in our opinion Asolo hiking boots are today the best hiking boots money can buy. Asolo has been in the business for over thirty years now, and have been the industry leader for many of those years. Asolo boots are known for their light weight, which is imperative when hiking and carrying a heavy backpack. Asolo’s are competitively priced for a hiking boot, normally in the one to two hundred dollar ranges, but well worth the price. They come with many different patented technologies that help provide excellent traction, grip, and breathability and they are all waterproof as well. Even though this is a hiking boot, they are just as comfortable as any sneaker I wear.

Asolo hiking boots are the best out there by far. Asolo has been the leader in the hiking boot industry since they started being made in 1975. Asolo has won many awards for their shoes and stand by their product. I have been hiking for over ten years now. I have worn many different types of shoes, but none more than the Asolo brand. I climb in many terrains, including mountains and rocky hills.

The Asolo provides me with the best traction out of any shoe I have worn. I personally wear the Asolo Revenge GTX, which I have found to be the one of the best Asolo branded hiking shoe. These shoes are very lightweight for a hiking boot, coming in at around one pound, six ounces. A big problem with competitors shoes are that they are very heavy and can be a pain when trying to trek up high grounds. They are competitively priced and usually cost a shade over two hundred dollars.

The Asolo Revenge GTX features three different technologies of which Asolo offers. The Matrix technology deals with the outer sole of the shoe. It provides Aso-brake technology, which allows for a great grip when you are coming back down the mountain. It also helps your overall grip when you are on uneven or rough terrains.

The Active Heel technology incorporates double injection technology which aid in heel control and shock absorption. There are many other technologies that Asolo provides in their different shoes that help in different things.

For example, the Power Matic technology has a triple layered sole that provides maximum comfort and stability. The Power Matic is also coupled with the Propulsion technology of the midsole to make this happen.

One other technology employed in many of the Asolo shoes are the Carbon Kevlar asoframe technology. Kevlar is the primary material in bullet proof vest, so one could see how strong that could be. The mix allows for a boot that is almost indestructible.

Asolo boots come in all different sizes, including kids, men’s (up to fourteen) and women’s (up to eleven). In my opinion the Asolo brand makes the best line of hiking boots out there, regardless if you are trying to climb up some hills in your area, or if you are going to be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or trekking the Himalayas.

Millard Hiner editor of Mephisto Shoes and author many footwear articles and reviews has a collection of these on his new website and features Keds Tennis Shoes

Article Source: bigfreearticles.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.