A Walk in the Woods….The Movie?

Home Forums Hiking And Backpacking Books/Podcasts/Videos A Walk in the Woods….The Movie?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    samchn07
    Participant

This movie is puzzeld me. Because its story is different, and have not watched it completely once before. I should watch this again.

dixonrio
    Participant

Got a very good reviews about this movie..would surely watch it!!

high speed business broadband

BirdShooter
    Keymaster

There’s talk about this again ….

Bill Bryson’s A Walk In The Woods, set to start filming?

There have been rumors of a movie being made about Bill Bryson’s book
    A Walk In The Woods for the last few years. But is it finally going to happen? If you believe the LA Times, then maybe….

“ But now, in what portends to be great news for fans of the book, not to mention fans of Robert Redford and Nick Nolte, veteran filmmaker Richard Linklater is set to take the helm. The Los Angeles Times reports that shooting of the independently financed movie could begin as early as this fall, according to Robert Redford, who will produce and star in the film. Nick Nolte will star as Katz opposite Redford’s Bryson.”

I’m still having troule seeing Nick Nolte as Katz, but then again … I haven’t seen him on screen in a while. The more I think about it .. he could be perfect in that role. Regardless, I’m glad to not be thru-hiking the A.T. in 2014-15. If the movie really films this fall and releases by next year – it will be a madhouse on Springer Mountain in the Spring.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.