Hey Hikers! We made a lot of improvements to the website this year and want to share them with you. Registered members now can …
* Add hikes via a cell phone with our new mobile friendly design
* Drag & drop photos to a hike (up to 64 MB)
* Drag & drop maps to a hike (up to 64 MB)
* Add GPS coordinates to a hike
* See maps and get directions via Google maps (if the GPS coordinates are provided)
* Access all your hikes, trip reports, and comments from “My Profile”
* Get questions answered or participate in our newly designed forums
* Access all your forum comments from “Replies Created”
As part of the website redesign, you’ll need to set up a new password if you want to enjoy any of the these new features at YourHikes. And as always – your feedback is greatly appreciated and can be submitted at this link.
We hope you find the improvements beneficial to tracking your outdoor adventures – and don’t forget that you can still earn points which can be redeemed for gift cards, outdoor magazines, etc.