Do you know of any tools that could help?

Home Forums Hiking And Backpacking Website News Do you know of any tools that could help?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Williams Lydia
    Participant

Hello. I’m overwhelmed with assignments and lecture notes this semester, and I’m constantly on campus. By the time I get home, I have a pile of papers and digital notes that need organizing. I can never seem to keep everything sorted. Do you know of any tools that could help?

Young Zora
    Participant

Hay. I completely understand! Keeping track of schoolwork can be challenging, especially with so much going on. You should consider trying the app from scanner.biz https://scanner.biz —it’s perfect for students! This app allows you to scan and organize your notes and assignments right from your phone. You can easily create high-quality PDFs or JPGs, and it works great even if you take quick photos during lectures. Additionally, it features OCR for text recognition and allows you to add digital signatures, making it ideal for submitting forms or collaborating on group projects. It could really simplify your study process!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.